June 16, 2017
August 11, 2017
September 1, 2017
Final Paper Due
October 19, 2017
IEEE Biomedical Circuits and Systems Conference 2017
The 13th IEEE BioCAS, to be held on October 19-21 in in Turin, Italy, is a premier international forum for researchers and engineers to present their state-of-the-art multidisciplinary research and development activities at the frontiers of medicine, life sciences, and engineering.
As a parallel workshop within BioCAS 2017, FoodCAS has been organized as the first reference meeting for stakeholders engaged in developing the edge technologies for food production, preparation, monitoring, and preservation.
- Special Session Proposal Deadline: April 21, 2017
- Paper Submission Deadline: June 16, 2017
- Demonstration Proposal Deadline: July 14, 2017
- Author Notification: August 11, 2017
- Final Manuscript Submission / Author Registration Deadline: September 1, 2017