Instructions for Paper Submission
- Paper Submission Deadline: June 16, 2017.
- Author Notification: August 11, 2017.
- Final Manuscript Submission / Author Registration Deadline: September 1, 2017.
- ALL submissions must be made on-line via the ePapers web site.
- Email submissions will NOT be accepted.
- If you are making multiple submissions, you only need to create one web account. Use the same account (Username & Password) for any additional submissions.
- If you need to edit any author information or resubmit your paper, it may be done up until the submission deadline.
- NOTE: the ePapers website will open for submissions in early May 2017.
For Further Assistance
- In order to help you meet the above paper specifications, please use the templates which can be found on the Templates page.
If your paper is accepted for publication at this conference, you will also need to adhere to the following requirements:
- IEEE policy requires that you send us a signed Copyright form for each paper. Without this form, we can NOT publish your article.
- REMINDER: At least one author per paper must be registered AND attend the conference to present their paper.
- IEEE reserves the right to exclude any accepted paper from distribution after the conference (including, removal from IEEE Xplore) if the accepted paper is not presented at the conference.