Instructions for Paper Submission
- Paper Submission Deadline: June 25, 2017.
- Author Notification: August 11, 2017.
- Final Manuscript Submission / Author Registration Deadline: September 1, 2017.
- ALL submissions must be made on-line via the ePapers web site.
- Email submissions will NOT be accepted.
- If you are making multiple submissions, you only need to create one web account. Use the same account (Username & Password) for any additional submissions.
- If you need to edit any author information or resubmit your paper, it may be done up until the submission deadline.
- Please submit your paper via ePapers here: https://www.epapers.org/biocas2017/ESR/login.php
- Note: If you would like to submit your paper to the FoodCAS workshop, please follow the same instructions, and select "FoodCAS Workshop" when selecting your track.
For Further Assistance
- In order to help you meet the above paper specifications, please use the templates which can be found on the Templates page.
- Additional Author Information can be found here.
If your paper is accepted for publication at this conference, you will also need to adhere to the following requirements:
- IEEE policy requires that you send us a signed Copyright form for each paper. Without this form, we can NOT publish your article.
- REMINDER: At least one author per paper must be registered AND attend the conference to present their paper.
- IEEE reserves the right to exclude any accepted paper from distribution after the conference (including, removal from IEEE Xplore) if the accepted paper is not presented at the conference.