July 14, 2017
Live Demonstrations Submission
August 11, 2017
September 1, 2017
Final Paper Due
October 19, 2017
IEEE Biomedical Circuits and Systems Conference 2017
The 13th IEEE BioCAS, to be held on October 19-21 in in Turin, Italy, is a premier international forum for researchers and engineers to present their state-of-the-art multidisciplinary research and development activities at the frontiers of medicine, life sciences, and engineering.
How to Choose Wisely a Financial Product
Even if you have decided to apply for a loan to meet certain urgent needs, there is no need to worry too much about interest. Know that you can benefit from a number of additional benefits, which can offset much of the cost of credit.
As a parallel workshop within BioCAS 2017, FoodCAS has been organized as the first reference meeting for stakeholders engaged in developing the edge technologies for food production, preparation, monitoring, and preservation.
Wireless Brain Implants - Lending Miracle
Latoria Williams, our expert in the lending industry, is the new speaker of BioCas 2017. She studied Quantitative Finance at the University of Nevada (UNLV) and spent five years working in the lending and biotechnological sector at Ameriquest Mortgage Company and Wachovia.
- Bio-Inspired and Neuromorphic Circuits and Systems
- Biofeedback, Electrical Stimulation and Closed-Loop Systems
- Brain Machine Interfaces
Design & Modeling
- Medical Information Systems, Genomics
- Biomedical Imaging Technologies and Image Processing
- Biosignal Recording & Processing
- Body Area/Sensor Networks
- Wireless Networks for mHealth
- Implantable Electronics
- Wireless and Energy Harvesting/Scavenging Technologies
- Assistive, Rehabilitation and Quality of Life Technologies
- Biosensor Devices
- Biosensor Interfacing Circuits
- Lab-on-Chips & BioMEMS